Associate Vice President – Sales Recruitment At Arik Air
Associate Vice President – Sales
- Job Type Full Time
- Min Qualification >BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Job FieldSales/Marketing
Plan and implement an appropriate sales strategy to achieve the revenue and other commercial targets in all channels set for the territory of Nigeria by leading the sales force effectively to ensure that Arik is placed as the most preferred carrier to both the domestic and international destinations it flies to.
- Work closely with the heads of other divisions and departments
- Working with the head of corporate sales
- Achievement of revenue targets in all channels in each financial year
- Ensure achieve the yield objectives in each season
- Ensure that the Seat Load factors corresponding to the desired revenue are maintained
- Ensure that the cost of sales are contained within the budgeted amounts
- Continuously improve the revenue from the corporate sales channel, working with the head of corporate sales.
- Ensure highest level of visibility of the airline to the trade and consumer
- Increase the direct sales on the web and mobile platform to 20% of the total passenger revenue
- Increase the cargo sales revenue by 25% year on year
- Identify , develop and sell to new cargo markets
- Plan and implement marketing and promotional activities to support the sales process
- Ensure the optimum level of efficiency and delivery in the customer touch points , ATO,CTO and call centers
- Provide a motivating and results oriented leadership to the sales team
- Ensure that the efficient and productive sales staff and deployed in all areas in Nigeria
- Work closely with the heads of other divisions and departments to achieve the best product to the customers
- Accept projects and deliver the results when assigned by the higher management
Required skills & qualifications
- Must hold a university degree.
- A masters degree or MBA is an added advantage
- Must have worked in the aviation industry for over 10 years in related area.
- Three years of the above should have been in a management role in a sales territory or region for an airline, having lead a sales/marketing team
- Dynamic personality, adaptable to changes and should be a person with great team spirit and leadership abilities
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward CVs and applicaitons to email@example.com