Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa.
TITIS helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ATM Support Engineer
- Automated teller machine (ATM) technicians, also called ATM servicers or repairers, diagnose, repair and install ATM machines.
- ATM field technicians travel to client locations to diagnose and fix the problem on site or remove the machine and take it back to the shop where it will be worked on by ATM bench technicians.
- Using equipment that includes multi-meters, diagnostic software and hand tools, ATM technicians fix problems such as worn card readers and malfunctioning cash dispensing systems.
- As the financial industry implements new technology, more ATM technicians are required to work on electronic kiosks as well.
- B.Sc/HND In Computer Science and Engineering courses
- Credentials available through the International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians and the Electronics Technicians Association International
- Heavy lifting, understanding of information technology, problem-solving skills, communication skills
- Strength to lift heavy equipment
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with information technology
- Communication skills, a professional appearance and a driver’s license
- Agility, since technicians must work in odd postures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “ATM Support Engineer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st November, 2017.