ATS Allied Group Engineering Training Programme
Engineering like every profession is technical, skill and experienced based. ATS Engineering training Centre specialises on training of Engineers specifically in the Oil and Gas Plant/Facility Engineering design industry. We boast of an instructing team of active practitioners with several years of experience in this field. Our team uses the technologies and skills they teach on daily basis. Our objective is transferring these skills acquired overtime to prospective engineers.
We offer training programs on the following fields:
Piping, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical systems, Civil/Structures and Process Engineering designs. The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program participants should be able to boast of 1-3 years real-time job experiences.
• Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
• Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization alongside training on two (2) out of the following softwares: AutoCAD, ETAP, MicroStation, Plant Design Management system(PDMS),Plant Design System(PDS), Navisworks, CADWorx, STAAD pro, SACS, INtools; depending on the most industry demanded of each particular field.
• Help in providing likely test/interview questions and answers
• Comprehensive database of companies operating in the Plant design field,
• Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
In summary our courses are designed to impact skills and knowledge that are implementable in the workplace. As a matter of fact the courses are tailored specifically to meet needs of companies in this industry
Next batch starts: 4th October 2014
Duration: 2 months (weekends only)
Engineering is all about exposure!