Audit Consultant Needed At KPMG Professional Services
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, dynamic environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a passionate, forward-thinking team? Can you proffer plausible and well-researched options/solutions to challenging issues on IFRS and other accounting related business issues?
A career at the KPMG DPP could be for you!
The KPMG DPP is a unit within KPMG set up to enhance the quality of KPMG West Africa’s audit and assurance practice and provide guidance to our professionals to achieve efficiency in the delivery of our service offering through a dynamic process of pursuance and monitoring of best quality practices, excellence in training and strategic liaison with key
We are seeking bright minds that are ready to learn, perform and are interested in a challenging and rewarding career. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of outstanding professionals of diverse backgrounds, probing minds and varied experience. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in
each other’s method and capabilities.
Interested candidates must:
- · Have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- · Possess good leadership and interpersonal skills to build rapport and trust with all levels of staff and external stakeholders
- · Be able to analyze complex accounting/assurance problems, identify core issues, investigate and evaluate information and generate appropriate solutions to problems.
- · Be able to convey business information in a clear, credible and persuasive manner
- · Have a very good knowledge of IFRS
- · Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- · Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- · Have well-developed facilitation and presentation skills
- · Be innovative and creative
- · Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- · Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at undergraduate level
- · Have completed professional accountancy certification – ICAN/ACCA conversion to ICAN
- · Be below 35 years old
Method of Application
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.