AV Technician Needed At Transcorp Hilton
Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxury and full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. For 95 years, Hilton Worldwide has been dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. The company’s portfolio of eleven world-class global brands is comprised of more than 4,100 managed, franchised, owned and leased hotels and timeshare properties, with more than 685,000 rooms in 92 countries and territories, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton HHonors®.
Since Conrad Hilton bought his first hotel in 1919 in Cisco, Texas, Hilton Worldwide’s commitment to creating exceptional guest experiences remains unchanged. Today, we have more than 300,000 team members serving our brands at Hilton Worldwide’s owned, managed and franchised properties and corporate offices who continue to deliver the highest quality of service to the world’s visitors.
Mission & Vision:
Our mission is to be the first choice of hotel guests, team members, and owners alike by filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
(Job Number: OPE02IEY)
A BMS & Fire Alarm Technician monitors and maintains the BMS and related equipment, CCTV and SMATV systems in good working condition
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
To monitor and maintain the BMS and related equipment, CCTV and SMATV systems in good working condition.In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Able to read and comprehend Air-conditioning, Building electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Building Management System.
- Capable of interacting with BMS and related equipment.
- Able to produce and comprehend all needed reports.
- Good understanding of planned preventive maintenance and safety programs.
- Experience and knowledge of Hotel maintenance environment.
- Able to help around the department.
- Flexible team player, Reliable and able to work on own initiative.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor.
- Attains all departmental meetings and training classes.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Assimilate into The Hilton Family PRIDE/CARE culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements of PRIDE/CARE. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
What are we looking for?
Interested candidates are expected to meet the below listed criteria.
· Candidate must have a minimum of OND in Electronics specialty in TV Equipment and system.
· Minimum three (3) years working experience in an organisation servicing and maintaining Audio Video Equipment and Installation.
· Repair and installation of TV System Head-end and the Network.
· Knowledge of Engineering Operations in the Hotel.
· Experience in operations and maintenance of portable PA and AV equipment, TV Network within a Commercial Building.
- Ability to read and define technical drawings necessary in trouble shooting and maintaining equipment and installations.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts — the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year – Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Potential Benefits: Transport, Additional benefits as per company policy