BDE Line Pipes And OCTG At Bell Oil & Gas
Bell Oil & Gas specialises in supplying dedicated professional services to the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier.
We appreciate your interest in our career opportunities.
BDE Line Pipes and OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods)
Bell Oil and Gas
Functional Area: Developing and expanding Line Pipes & OCTG business.
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Location: Port- Harcourt
Overall Purpose of Job:
Developing Line Pipes and OCTG Business in the IOCs, EPC Companies, Marginal Fields, etc.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of line pipes and OCTG.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Interfacing with NAPIMS /NCD and following up with submitted Line Pipes and OCTG.
- Generate Work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Collate and communicate business intelligence
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target – driven achievement
• A good university degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience
Intelligence gathering skills
• Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
• Proven ability to advise clients
• Proven track record of winning businesses
• Proven account management experience.
• Direct sales and marketing experience into EPC companies
• Self starter and a self motivator
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Sound computing skills (minimum Microsoft Office)
• Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Salary Range (N)/Annum: N2.20M –N3.63M