Brand Promotion Executives Needed At Talent Bureau
Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We do things differently and strongly focus on a service model that enables us to actively and effectively build long term relationships through our continued involvement with both clients and candidates.
Brand Promotion Executives
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
- Accountability for Brand’s performance & working closely with sales team
- Implementing trade/marketing strategies formulated by Brand Director
- Execution of trade and promotional activities
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing
- 2 years experience in field of Sales would be highly preferrable.
- Good Interpersonal presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS-Office and good command in English
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on this link: http://www.talentbureauonline.com/home2/profile/
Or send directly to email@example.com
We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for come up.
Click here for more job openings at Talent Bureau