Federal College of Education, Obudu is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Bursar plans, organizes, direct and co-ordinates the operation of the financial system of the College
- He is however, responsible to the Provost.
- A holder of a good honours degree in Accountancy, or HND in Accounting/Finance from a recognized institution of higher learning or equivalent professional Accountancy qualification with at least 18 years past qualification cognate experience plus registration with a recognized professional Accounting body (ICAN or ANAN), also NYSC discharge Certificate or exemption certificate is necessary.
- Contiss 15
Method of Application
Applicants should submit names and addresses of three referees two of whom must be in a position to give academic and professional reference reports Applications (in a sealed big envelope and marked on the to left hand corner (of envelop) the position being applied for) should be submitted in fourteen (14) copies along with up to date Curriculum Vitae which must include vital information as follows:
- Full name (underline surname)
- Date and place of birth
- Marital Status (indicate number of chiIdren and their ages if any)
- Local Government Area and State of Origin
- Geo-Political Zone
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institution attended with dates.
- Academic and professional qualifications with dates
- Registration with professional bodies
- Working exerience
- Current employment status (evidence of last pay certificate LPC),
- Community Service if any
- Extra – Curricular Activities.
Qualified candidates should send their applications to:
Federal College of Education,
P.M.B. 1038, Obudu,