Our company philosophy is simple: We help great businesses be found by consumers who are looking for a great deal. Our members and featured businesses are treated with utmost care and respect. Our primary motive is to keep both our customers and merchants happy and coming back every day. Our mantra for DealDey is a few lines from Ben Okri’s “Lines in Potentis”
- Tell everyone the idea is to function together
- As good musicians would
- In undefined future orchestras.
- Let the energy of commerce flow,
- Let the vision of art heal.
- Technology, provide the tools.
- Reports to: Business Intelligence Manager
- Function: Business Analysis
- Location: Lagos
- Purpose Statement:
This role is responsible for providing daily insights and support to the business and understand key KPI’s. Support and drive strategic initiatives for ideas to improve KPIs accross the business.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) reporting on key business metrics, including but not limited to: site sales, traffic, conversion, orders, product performance, page views, time spent on website, cart to checkout to orders performance.
- Continuously improve site dashboards to ensure dashboards are reporting the most relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in order to react / action site performance.
- Assist unit heads with daily functions, including, but not limited to; Data gathering to produce timely reports to drive business and marketing decisions.
- Work with unit heads and colleagues on ad-hoc projects as applicable.
- Maintain web analytics reporting and Dashboards.
- Assist business partners by proactively sharing knowledge, learnings, advising business partners on best ways to extract and use website data; helping identify key web metrics that measure the overall performance of the website.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
This position requires a Graduate with at least 2years experience in a similar position. Candidate must possess Ability to multi task in a dynamic environment. Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with attention to detail. Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adobe and other web analytics tools and metrics. Ability to use data to make decisions, strong experience interpreting test results and drawing conclusions.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with focus on flawless execution. Advanced knowledge of various Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint Project management skills with extensive financial modelling experience in Microsoft Excel .
The following skills are essential:
- Analytical ability
- Creative imagination and problem solving
- Must be Computer Literate
- Method of Application:
Interested candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their CV as an email attachment with the subject “BUSINESS ANALYST- DD/BI/BA/0514” to to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Validity: 30th September, 2014
For more vacancies at DealDey, Click here