Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Business Development /Admin Officer
Start Date: January 2018
- We are seeking to fill the position of a Business Development /Admin Officer to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- The candidate will also be charged with the responsibility of administrative management and clerical services of the organization.
- The objective is to increase visibility and brand recognition and also to expand the firm’s client base while co-ordinating and maintaining office efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations for pitches
- Communicating new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Report writing and providing management with feedback
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product/service development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Maintain accurate filing system
- Maintain and monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Assist with the upkeep and maintenance of the office, Ensure a safe and conducive working environment
- Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys
- Perform office management duties; oversee the maintenance of personnel and fiscal records. Manages grant proposals and submissions, ensure bills are promptly paid
- Ensuring compliance with work Product quality control, professional standards and other practice management functions
- Day-to-day general administration of the organization, assisting the Managing director and supporting the staff team
- Undertake general administrative duties including: General word processing, Filing, copying and faxing, Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails, ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Management or any related field.
- A Master’s Degree or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A valid driving license is also essential.
- 2-3 years proven field experience in sales, marketing, business administration.
Skill and Competence:
- Good business sense and sound work ethics
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite and digital marketing tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized, excellent time management
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Must be available full time
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Analytical, problem-solving and book-keeping skills
- Strong organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply