Business Development Manager Needed At Bell Oil & Gas
Bell Oil & Gas specialises in supplying dedicated professional services to the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier.
We appreciate your interest in our career opportunities.
Business Development Manager
Bell Oil and Gas
Functional Area: Business Development in Oil and Gas (Upstream)
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Overall Purpose of Job:
Managing a team tasked with generating business in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal..
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
Person Specification/ Competencies:
- A good University degree
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in management..
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Excellent knowledge of line pipes and OCTG.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- A good role model.
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry..
- Robust and high level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
- Salary Range (N)/Annum: N5.67M –N9.24M