Romanspage Global is looking to recruit a Business Development Officer
Romanspage Global is a business support service firm that specialises in CV data bank management, Recruitment and Selection.
Our client is looking to hire young intelligent, smart, savvy and charismatic individuals for the post of a Business Development Officer – who will work with management team to identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients. He will prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company. They will also work with this team to propose solutions for existing clients and win business from new clients
He will also have experience engaging with senior executives from a variety of industry sectors. They will be responsible for the day to day management of opportunities from prospecting until formal engagement and will play a part in facilitating that transition into engagement.
• Meet assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients
• Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
• Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals
• Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
• Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement
• Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
• Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts
• Gain and share understanding of prospect’s industry, organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures
• Attend network events for marketing purposes
• Attending job fairs to meet with prospective clients (candidates and companies)
• Attending universities, churches, NYSC camp and CDS for marketing
• Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements
• Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
• Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
• Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting
• Cold calling’ companies to generate new business
• Getting vacancy details from employers
• Managing of all social media networks for brand awareness
• B.Sc./HND in any related field
• Minimum of 2+ years of demonstrable business-to-business consulting services
• Computer savvy
• Strong interest in HR consulting
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and KPI’s
• Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process
• Solid financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills
• Well organized and methodical in how business is conducted
• Proven ability to create compelling written collateral in a concise manner
• Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to listen to, lead and influence senior management
• Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
• Established network of business contacts
• Collaborative team player
• Comfortable presenting in group settings
• Strong negotiating skills
The opportunity is open till January 20, 2015.
If interested, send a recent CV of yours including a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject Business Development Officer.