Business development Personnel needed at LuxxorGas
About the Organization:
LuxxorGas L.L.C, is a privately owned company specialising in the distribution and commercialisation of Natural Gas in West Africa. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Luxxor Group.
LuxxorGas requires the services of a Business Development Officer who will be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound business opportunities. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible professional selling and marketing LuxxorGas’ products to new and existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain professional internal and external business relationships that meet company core values
- Ensure that business and commercial goals are met in line with timescales and budgets
- Drive best practice and business improvement including management of business risks.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
- Plan, strategise and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Launch, and work to strategically build, robust social media programs through social and professional networks (Linked-In, Twitter, YouTube etc) to foster client relationships.
- Maintain brand integrity and compliance across product lines, marketing materials and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to the Luxxor brand.
- Evolve strategy to grow new customer segments presence within key vertical markets.
- Leads or participates in process improvement
- Provides technical support to team and department members, effectively works with peers, team members, and other departments
- Coordinates support for new development.
- Key contributor on projects. Drives a project, from a technical standpoint, independently resolves issues.
- Makes significant contributions to the success of projects by applying demonstrated knowledge.
- Part of Vendor selection and management process
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, b-to-b marketing, design, products teams, PR, research and operations to execute specific marketing plans.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market.
- Establish & drive the Luxxor corporate brand by developing standards guide, advertisements, pitch books, annual reports, newsletters, prospectuses etc.
- Ensure website effectiveness by researching competitor sites & editing site content, layout, navigation, & accessibility.
- Analyse and report results of website traffic & develop marketing strategies based on data.
- Monitoring and analysing market trends.
- Studying competitors’ products and services.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Develops sales plans and forecasts.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from direct mail and other advertisements, community activities, trade shows and business seminars, and other resources.
- Works to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provides product promotion and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information and answering questions.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Preparing and distributing weekly reports.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients on how the company can attend to their business needs.Managing relationships with regulatory bodies
- Defining standard operating procedures.
- Designing and overseeing training programme of plant personnel with all procedures, systems and equipment.
- Ensuring all logistics involved in development of gas plant are conducted efficiently to budget and schedule.
- Managing daily operations as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Technical degree / qualification (desirable
- Professional qualification in Project Management (desirable)
- Minimum of five years progressive relevant experience.
- MBA or MSC in Business, Marketing or Sales related course (desirable).Possess strong body of technical and/or application knowledge
- Demonstration of broad scope of knowledge and strong skill base, ability to multi-task, and possessing above average initiative and capacity to abstract.
- Advanced Research & Development Skills
- Strong Analytical Skill
- Very proactive
- Ability to fit into operational roles.
- Management and Organisational skills
- Expert negotiating skills
- Prior industry experience and industry knowledge
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Focus and thoroughness
- Professionalism and cordiality
- Solid industry networks
- The capacity to work with and meet deadlines.
- Solid problem solving, and decision making capabilities.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Note: You need to be logged in to LinkedIn to be able to apply