The National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) managed by seasoned, erudite and innovative professionals.
We are looking for accomplished candidates with proven track records of success for immediate employment into the position of:
Job Title: Branch Manager, Business Development/Marketing
- Manage and develop the Lagos and Southwest business growth of the organization
- Drives the business development and marketing operations of the company to meet and exceed set targets
- Recognize key opportunities in the sector and marketing of our products to small, medium and big organizations
- Develop new health plans for the formal and informal sector and enhance existing plans should there be a need
- Design and drive tlte business development strategy.
- Embark on research and development activities to continually idenlify business challenges and proffer solutions
- BSC/HND in Marketing or any related field front a recognized tertiary institution.
- MBA or Masters degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience with 5 years in a similar position
- Must be is thin the age of 33-40 years
- Must have a personality and carriage that will command respect and attention
- Must have good communication, negotiation and deal closing skills
- Must be very innovative and systematically aggressive
- Mast be able to create attd handle power point presentations excellently
- Proven track records of successful Marketing Operations
- Must be target driven and result oriented
- Possession of a valid Drive’s License
Allowance + Commission + Benefits
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2014
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter in a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.