Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Reports to: The Head, Revenue and Market Planning
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Business Intelligence Analyst in the Marketing Function. Role holder would provide the Commercial team with support in areas of analytics on Business KPIs.
- This role liaises with IT Operations and the Commercial teams in the day to day management of intelligence databases for improved efficiency.
- Customer acquisition analysis
- System dimension updates
- Ad-hoc reportng and analyses
- Market share reporting
- Incentive payment computations
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Access
- SQL and database management skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpesonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Must have a good degree in Computer Science, Maths or Statistics
- 1-3 years’ working experience in the telecoms industry with hands-on experience managing databases and big data.
Method of Application
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel career website on www.linkedin.com to apply.