Business Manager Vacancy At WorleyParsons – Oil & Gas
WorleyParsons has the capabilities and technologies to address all challenges – small brownfield services contracts to greenfield mega projects. From identifying the opportunity to the operating phase, our services cover the entire asset lifecycle.
Our extensive experience ensures that we provide project solutions with the lowest total lifecycle cost while meeting each customer’s specific requirements. We have the track record and systems necessary to pursue and deliver large-scale and complex projects. As resource projects continue to grow in size and complexity, WorleyParsons is one of the few global companies with the resources, technical capabilities, and systems to meet these demands.
In delivering engineering, procurement, and construction management services, WorleyParsons possesses the versatility and flexibility to serve as the sole supplier, member of a joint venture, a subcontractor, or to contract services locally. In order to respond more effectively to our customers’ needs, WorleyParsons also promotes and has formalized alliances, partnerships, and consortiums.
Our services also go beyond new developments, to supporting operating assets through to delivering brownfields projects, which maintains asset integrity and improves business performance. By treating asset services as a specific business stream, WorleyParsons provides systems and work processes to deliver these projects effectively. Visit our website to learn more: www.worleyparsons.com
• Sound knowledge of Scheduling, Cost Control, Estimating, and Reporting;
• Lead training of functional staff in specific project controls software and completing PCS;
• Lead the development and maintenance of DeltaAfrik Project Services capability, covering both Home Office Services, TIC and site services;
• Promote and enhance existing Company Project Services systems, software and processes;
• Work with Project Teams and Business Unit Managers to deliver quality and timely Project Services to current and future project teams;
• Establish & maintain location wide community of practice for all Project Services functions;
• Establish and maintain internal and external links with Project Services industry groups within DeltaAfrik and WorleyParsons offices;
• Establish and maintain links with the Regional and Global Project Services functional groups and communities of practice;
• Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment;
• Strong team spirit and communication skills;
• Demonstrable reporting and performance;
• Ability to deal with conflicting priorities in a busy environment;
• Pro-active team player;
• Coordination of workflow and group productivity to accomplish tasks;
• Technical skills in the interpretation of engineering drawings and specifications.
• Requires strong communication and team spirit / skills to be able to successfully work in a team environment and communicate effectively with other disciplines.
• Identify and assist in recruitment of project resources;
• Ensure compliance to the project quality requirements
• Assist Project Teams resource project controls staff;
• Participate in Project Start-up Teams, Peer Reviews as required;
• Participate in the Monthly Project Review Process and own the PCS;
• Manage the Location Resource Management System and process;
• Work with Project Teams and Business Unit Managers to deliver quality and timely Project Services to current and future project teams
• Degree in Engineering/Business related field or equivalent knowledge with Minimum of 15 years of cognate experience in the Engineering and construction of large industrial projects at domestic and/or foreign locations