ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its accountants in all sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants to deliver organisational growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
- As Business Relationship Manager you will be responsible for developing business and relationships with Universities and Approved Learning Providers (ALP’s) and Employers.
- The role will also require significant collaboration with universities’ leadership (Deans or Heads of Faculties), ALPs, as well as ACCA’s Education Team, based at central headquarters (CHQ) and other internal stakeholders.
- Developing relationships with key accounts
- Identifying new opportunities for ACCA
- Increasing the number of universities accredited with ACCA
- Increasing the numbers of university students joining the ACCA qualification (in particular through the Accelerate programme)
- Improving member conversion rates
- Building awareness and recognition of ACCA amongst university students
- Working in partnership with university faculties to raise the standards of teaching within ACCA accredited programmes
- Working to improve the value offering to Approved Employers by effective account management and increasing the number the Approved Employers in the region
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Experience of successfully operating in a B2B professional environment
- Proven experience and success in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- An excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral
- Possess an understanding of accountancy related issues, with a finance background being advantageous
- An understanding of the issues and challenges facing education systems in Nigeria, ideally, within the University landscape
- Be able to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Willing to travel within Nigeria
- Fluency in English is essential.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This position will include travel throughout Nigeria and may require overnight stays away from home.
- This is an exciting and challenging role and a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation.