CAD Operator(Piping) Needed At Adexen Recruitment Agency – Oil&GAS
Adexen is mandated to recruit Piping CAD Operators for Nigeria.
Our client is an Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Construction, and Management (EPIC-M) Company, with an ISO 9001:2008 Certification. The company is a member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM), International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) and Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria (PLAN).
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Front-End and Approvals, the CAD Operator’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop concept/design for new process piping and modifications together with engineers.
- Perform 3D modelling of process piping using PDMS.
- Produce and maintain design drawings (GAs, Layouts, P&IDs, Detail Drawings, Sketches and Diagrams) for fabrication and field installations.
- Provide support to engineers through a variety of tasks including AFC drawings, red marks (modifications) and sketches.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- HND/BSc in an Engineering discipline.
- At least 8 years experience in the same discipline
- Ability to carry out detailed PDMS and CAD drafting for structural, mechanical, process and instrument disciplines
- Logical thought, to aid setting up database systems and document record.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access as well as previous and current versions of AutoCAD & PDMS
- Able to read and understand piping construction drawings.
- Thorough understanding and efficiency with company drafting standards.
- Ability to fit in as a team player within department.
A very attractive offer.