Career Opportunities At Baker Hughes
ACCOUNTS MANAGER GOVERNMENT and NATIONAL CONTENT
Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI) offers the opportunity as an experienced Account Manager – To identify, develop and maintain mutually beneficial
business and relationships with Government, NCDMB, Host Communities, NNPC and her subsidiaries.
This is a key position that requires market share growth, New Product Revenue (NPR), Customer satisfaction level, DSO, lapse days, employee satisfaction level, employee retention/turnover.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Provide leadership, direction and management across all Product Lines,
- Applying a ‘hands on’ approach as required to produce solutions to strategic, operational, technical and commercial challenges which may impact on performance or service quality.
Knowledge and Skills
- Creating project progress reports with emphasis on Nigerian Content and reporting noncompliance to management
- Acts as Company Spokesperson for Baker Hughes to increase our profile.
- Collate and communicate business intelligence on NCDMB requirements and ensure company compliance
- Build customers profile by identifying immediate term goals
- Prepare tenders especially Nigerian Content Sections
- Collate and communicate business intelligence on NCDMB requirements and ensure company.
- Lead and drive Baker Hughes’s Nigerian Content Initiative
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, Nigerian Content assistance for key internal customers
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target-driven achievement
- Audit the Nigerian Content plans, execution and implementation
- Ensure peace and stable operations with our Host Communities
- Responsible for the day to day management of external communications to the Media
- Raising the Company profile to key opinion leaders.
- Monitors and reports on media communications relating to Baker Hughes.
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned by the Managing Director from time to time
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent and / or Management
- Significant sales and marketing experience
- Working knowledge of the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board ( NCDMB) &
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC) & National Petroleum Investment
- Management Services( NAPIMS)
- Proven ability to know the NOGICD Act 2010
- Proven track record of winning business
- Proven account management experience in the Oil industry
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to drive market share and profitability growth
- Oil & Gas experience preferably in Deep Water production environment (strongly preferable)and multiple geographies (preferable)
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both written and Oral.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes’ century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.