Emirates Group is recruiting into Cargo Sales Executive position
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with a turnover of approximately US$18.4 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Currently, Emirates flies to over 125 destinations across 6 continents on a modern fleet of 180 wide-bodied aircraft.
Job Title: Cargo Sales Executive
- To co-ordinate with Handling Agents/Airport Authorities and their suppliers to ensure that they are conversant with EK operational requirements and procedures.
- To investigate and respond to queries, complaints and claims received, in an efficient and timely manner in order to restore customer confidence.
- To identify potential clients through research and planning.
- In consultation with Cargo Manager, identify the objectives and devise strategies for sales, marketing and promotional activities.
- Assist the Cargo Manager in performance of other administrational and operational duties to enhance efficiency of EK staff.
- Contribute to the compilation and production of periodic performance reports to measure the rate of attainment against objectives.
- To sell Emirates SkyCargo products and services to destinations across the Emirates network under the guidance and direction of the Cargo Manager.
- To achieve sales forecasts as established by Emirates SkyCargo management and as directed by the Cargo Manager.
- Education to a minimum of ‘A’ level or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Air Cargo Industry of which minimum of two years as a Senior Cargo Assistant.
- Knowledge of Cargo operations required.
- Previous air cargo sales experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Should be fluent in written and oral English.
- A valid driving license (complying with current Airport Corporation requirements)
Must have the right to live and work in Nigeria as the company will not assist in obtaining work permits.
Method of Application
To apply, do the following:
- On the location field, select Nigeria
- Click on the position you are interested in and apply