Cementation Coordinator Vacancy at Weatherford Nigeria
Weatherford is one of the largest diversified upstream oilfield service companies in the world. Our global network includes more than 67,000 people, 1000 service bases, 87 manufacturing facilities, and 16 technology and training centers in more than 100 countries.
Our products and services span the lifecycle of a well, including drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention. The Company’s range of production-enabling technologies include evaluation services, directional drilling services, controlled pressure drilling (CPD®) systems, cased hole completion systems, expandable technologies, intelligent completion technologies, production optimization systems and all major forms of artificial lift.
Weatherford is seeking to recruit for the below position of:
Job Title: Cementation Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt
Ref Code: 45445
Business Unit: Well Construction Product
- To promote Weatherford Cementation products to clients. Provide technical support both Intercompany and to outside clients. Carry out presentations on Cementation products.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Weatherford Nigeria Cementation products Group.
- To run Cementation service jobs as required; to include but not limited to SSR plugs, multiple latch in cement plugs for Monobore Cemented Completions, 2 stage and mechanical Cementing collars, ACP’s Mudmaster surge reduction systems.
- Preparation of Commercial and technical proposals for both internal and external clients to help secure current and future business under the direction of contracts department
- Preparation of presentation materials, and present these to clients to promote our products to these clients
- To run Cementation service jobs as required; to include but not limited to SSR plugs, 2 stage and mechanical cementing collars, ACP’s, mudmaster surge reduction systems, latch-in multiple cement plugs.
- Prepare centraPro centralizer placement programs and present these to clients to justify the use of this product line.
- Keep updated product job run logs as required for use in tender submissions, technical presentations etc.
- Must be willing to undertake ‘on the call duty for PL
- Help maintain inventory of equipment in product line and transmit this information to Aberdeen for analysis while reporting same to Base Manager
- Provide job reports to Managing Director, product line manager and regional manager including but not limited to product line monthly report, weekly cementation deliveries report and weekly inventory report.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by line manager within the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
- Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system including:
- Active participation in workshop safety and tool box meetings.
- Active participation and contribution of workshop specific safety initiatives
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts
- Ensure third party compliance
- Actively promote positive culture.
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 quality assurance system including;
- Ensure equipment is fit for purpose
- Raise corrective actions for all non-conformance
- Comply with work instructions
- Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
- Promote EEP, IMS and participate in all company, rigs and clients safety programs; this includes use of stop cards, observation cards.
Skills and Working Experience required:
- Good knowledge of cementation products and techniques
- Previous offshore experience in drilling environment
- Current client base.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours and conditions.
- Must be of smart appearance
- Ability to work off own initiative and unsupervised
- Ability to prioritize own workload
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, select “Nigeria” from the location drop-down box, then click “Search”