Channels Marketing Manager At Stanbic IBTC
• To deliver real value to allocated portfolios by executing against the given marketing and communication strategy and plan
• To develop marketing and communications campaign and collateral strategies
• To execute marketing and communications campaigns and collateral requirements
• To manage the relationship with business partners
• To continually seek ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing and communications
• Develop campaign and collateral strategies. Ensure alignment to the business strategy for the particular portfolio, and the BU Marketing and Communications strategy and brand strategy.
• Translate knowledge of the market into campaign and collateral propositions.
• Project management of marketing and communications campaigns and projects to ensure delivery on time, within budget and on objectives set.
• Ensure centrally coordinated campaigns are translated into local tactics.
• Evaluate all campaigns and projects. This includes the setting of targets, indentifying of measurement tools and reporting.
• Collaborate with the relevant Marketing and Communications specialist within Group Marketing to optimise the effectiveness of marketing and communication
• Collaborate with Marketing and Communication specialists in the team to optimise the impact of projects
• Collaborate with other Marketing and Communications managers to optimise the shared opportunities
• Ensure all agency and studio briefings yield relevant solutions, efficiently.
• Manage the relationship with business partners and act as a link between Marketing and Comms and business areas to ensure buy-in into campaign strategies and creative and media strategies
• Support business units in developing ad hoc material using marketing resources (e.g. the studio). Optimise activities and the use of resources.
• Effectively manage the marketing and communication budgets for the campaigns, tracking spend against budget and ensuring on time payment of invoices.
• Manage the day-to-day development and production of marketing and communications elements
• Record all information and material on all campaigns and projects cohesively and comprehensively (charters, briefs, budgets, creative and media strategies, creative, media plans, reviews)
Key performance measures
• Understanding and application of the business strategies within the portfolio, and how it relates to the BU and country strategy
• Understanding and application of the BU Marketing and Communications, and brand strategies.
• Quality of the campaign and collateral strategies and plans
• Quality of insight into the market: consumer attitudes and behaviours
• Efficiency and effectiveness of project management
• Quality of marketing and communications charters
• Quality of agency briefs and debriefs
• Quality of all marketing and communications elements produced
• Quality of localised tactics related to centrally managed campaigns and projects
• The quality of campaign/project evaluations and reporting
• Effectiveness of marketing and communications campaigns, collateral and projects
• Quality of the relationship with business partners, agencies, studio and others within Marketing and Communications
• Quality of financial reporting and management of budgets
• Quality of record keeping
• Quality of leadership and people management
Key dimensions of the job
• Total number of people in the team: 13
• No of direct reports:
• Responsible for managing campaign budgets
• Sphere of influence: Project team working on a specific project / campaign
DEADLINE ;- 9th June 2014