Aquada Development Corporation (www.aquada.com) operates a number of food processing operations including an automated rice mill, rice flour production, garri flour process, fish feed production and a variety of other wholesome food process operations. One unique feature of our firm is that we design and develop our own equipment and processes on-site. We are looking to expand our Technology & Process Support Unit (TPSU) that is charged with developing our equipment and processes.
We are looking for well trained candidates to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Chemical Engineer (Process Development)
The ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- Excellent facility with process modeling and simulation using Aspen HYSYS, ChemSEP, DWSIM or ANY similar process modeling software.
- Prior experience designing, developing and commissioning chemical processes.
- Excellent facility with process mapping and process improvement.
- A minimum of an HND in Chemical Engineering.
- Training or experience in Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and Cover Letter (describing their suitability for this particular position in the light of the requirements outlined above) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please note that CV’s that are submitted without a cover letter will be discarded as non-responsive.