Chevron Nigeria Company Profile
Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors.
In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and have assets on land and in swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in deepwater Nigeria. Chevron operates the Agbami Field, one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a nonoperated interest in another major deepwater development, the Usan Project.
We and our subsidiaries provide career opportunities for Nigerians hired as employees and workers who are under contract.
Chevron Nigeria Vision
At the heart of The Chevron Way is our vision … to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance.
Our vision means we:
- safely provide energy products vital to sustainable economic progress and human development throughout the world;
- are people and an organization with superior capabilities and commitment;
- are the partner of choice;
- earn the admiration of all our stakeholders – investors, customers, host governments, local communities and our employees – not only for the goals we achieve but how we achieve them;
- deliver world-class performance.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL CHEVRON JOBS IN NIGERIA