Chief Executive Officer Needed at Camusat
CAMUSAT is one of the market leaders in the implementation of telecom infrastructures and one of the most experienced network developers with a history which starts back in the late 40’s.
In the today’s extremely dynamic technological environment, our committed mission is to help the telecom actors to efficiently build and optimize their networks development by integrating the traditional telecom technologies with the most innovative know-how from adjoining fields.
Our vision is to become the market leader and a ruler model in regard to the high quality standards and professionalism in the telecom field.
Building partnerships is the key principle that guides us and it is the only approach in establishing and developing long-term business relationships with our customers.
Motivating incentive plans, strong team spirit, constant professional training, international mobility and efficiency are our strengths in achieving our client’s high standard requirements.
Continuous research and development in innovative solutions, integration of quality-proofed technologies and services, as well as proficient project management skills and flexibility to adapt are the key assets which differentiate and define CAMUSAT as a highly competitive reference on the market.
To represent the Group in Nigeria, it was decided to create the position of Chief Executive Officer.
Chief Executive Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
It involves working to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for the company in Myanmar.
Duties and essential job functions:
- Manages all operations within the assigned country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Ensures office’s operations align with Camusat’ s mission, strategic objectives and policies
- Addresses the target market in the country, assuring that the company is invited to all tenders as well as answering them within the time frame
- Ensures a positive customer service experience and promotes customer satisfaction among all the staff members.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Recruits and manages staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training for office employees.
- Maximizes financial performance and profit
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Ensures to follow all local laws and regulations
- Prepares reports or presentations for the support Group
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Discretion and Confidentiality,
- Attention to details,
- Understanding of how a business operates. (MBA Business management),
- General management experience is essential,
- Excellent networking skills,
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service,
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance,
- Good knowledge of finance, interpretation and preparation of financial reports,
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills,
- Effectively manage operations knowledge and experience of in the telecom sector. Fully understanding of the products and services provided by Camusat,.
- Experience of living abroad is desirable and to be sensitive to cultural differences is needed,
- Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
Fluent in English and Good level in French
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here