Our Client, a non-bank financial institution in Nigeria seek to hire the services of an experienced finance professionals to ensure the continued success of the growth of the organization (Financing, Marketing & Trading) in that it provides leadership in the areas of Financial & Strategic Planning, Financial Governance & Reporting, and Operational Excellence. The role also assists the CEO with relevant guidance on key business decisions which will impact the long term business growth and profitability.
- Develops and articulate a comprehensive financial strategy for the business based on business growth and plans.
- Monitors the present and future capital requirements of the organization; reviews and periodically determines the long-and short-term financial objectives and policies and provides guidance/advice to Executive Management about all proposals concerning major financial policies ( dividend, fiscal and financing) of the Company, including but not limited to policies relating to the Company’s cash needs, shareholder distributions, share repurchases and investment.
- Liaises with other Financial Services organizations and investors as may be required, to ensure the business remains adequately funded in terms of Debts, Equity and Working Capital requirements.
- Ensures the effective integration of the Company’s strategic plan with its trading activities and day-to-day operations and in so doing regularly interfaces with Strategic Business Partners to determine areas of mutual collaboration towards the achievement of goals.
- Reviews operating results of the Company, compares with set objectives, identifies root causes of weak performance and ensures appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Oversees the adequacy and soundness of the organization’s financial structure and manages investor relationships; directs and coordinates the formulation of financial programs and funding for new/continuing trades and operations towards increasing productivity & optimizing the use of capital, and maximizing returns.
- Monitors market trends, competitor activities & consumer preferences and positions.
Experience and competencies:
- A minimum of 7 years cognate work experience in Financial / Management Accounting.
- Ability to network and form high profile relationships with key people in various parts of the economy.
- A good knowledge of trading.
- Ability to influence the direction of national policy..
Key Knowledge and skills required:
- Business Analysis, Strategy Development and Execution
- Finance and Investment Management
- Financial Management Accounting
- Assets & Liability Management
- Risk Management
Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE :- 11th May 2014