Crown Agents – We are change agents for greater global prosperity, delivering practical innovations in economic governance and trade; humanitarian solutions and food security, health systems, monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and, supply chain as a partner of the US Government.
Job Title: Chief of Party
- Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID/Nigeria State 2 State Project.
- The purpose of the State-to-State project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria.
- Provide technical leadership, overall project management, and quality assurance oversight of the project
- Serve as the main point of contact for USAID/Nigeria, the Government of Nigeria, and other project stakeholders
- Supervise expatriate and local short-term experts, with an eye to ensuring completion of tasks and successful achievement of objectives
- Liaise with and advise senior-level partner-country officials and stakeholders
- Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy, Law, or related field required
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience leading complex projects with budgets greater than $30 million
- Experience in public financial management, economic growth initiatives, local governance, policy reform, decentralization, and/or public private dialogue in Nigeria or a similar economic/political environment preferred
- USAID Chief of Party experience highly preferred
- Work experience in Nigeria or similar country context required
- Fluency in English required
How to Apply
To apply to this position, please email your CV to [email protected], including your name, along with “#16-75A Chief of Party, Nigeria”, in the subject line.
Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify our Recruiting Department at [email protected]