Our firm, Atlas is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our CEO and senior management team as Chief of Staff. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the CEO. The Chief of Staff will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the CEO to focus on growing our business.
Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff plays a key role in the company. Manages other staff members. Serves as confidante and right hand for the CEO and assists other executive board members.
The right candidate for the job, who should have experience in cutting edge technologies and is incredibly ambitious with a sold background in mathematics, computer science and engineering, will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Educational background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years’ executive level experience
- Industry experience in software companies
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Atlas career website on emp.jobylon.com to apply