CA Global Headhunters – A Global Recruitment/Staffing Company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract placements throughout Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors. CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil and Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Engineering, Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG/Manufacturing, Coal Power, Medical/NGO, Hospitality and Tourism, Executives, Agriculture, Procurement, and Management.
Our client, a Multinational microfinance investment company founded in 2005 operating in eight African countries is looking to employ a Chief of Operations. If you feel you are energetic and want to be a part of a strong entrepreneurial company whom have an aggressive growth strategy within the African Microfinance arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Chief of Operations
- Advise and support CEO in terms of Operations, Marketing, and network and products expansion.
- Assist the CEO in overseeing the development of the institutions and in the recruitment of local teams Prepare monthly and annual operational objectives of the institutions, branches and commercial officers,
- Manage on a daily basis operational teams and implement the necessary means for the development of their competencies.
- Supervise a group of branch managers and help them achieve their business goals
- Transfer knowledge to the operational teams (Regional Managers, Branch Managers and below) in key areas of credit analysis and risk management,
- Support training sessions in training new officers and branch managers
- Participation in all credit committees that require high level intervention
- Detect, develop and coach new leaders and managers for the Operations
- Direct and coordinate activities related to the promotion, analysis, evaluation, approval and credit recovery
- Develop and consider the introduction of new financial products in accordance with our policies Develop and update policies in relations with Operations
- Update the reportings and statistics of operations, and monitoring of operational results.
Qualifications and Skills
- Management and Leadership Skills according to MC values
- Autonomy and initiative
- Commercial background
- Technical knowledge of microfinance operations, especially individual lending
- Master in finance or business related
- International background, fluent in English
- At least 10 years in managing microfinance institutions in Africa or related background
- Solid experience in various Operations positions including managing large teams and whole loan processes.
DEADLINE :- 14th May 2014