Client Technical Specialists role in West Africa role will have extensive experience and expertise with IBM Integration Bus, MQ and Data power. They will be responsible for designing and selling Websphere Connectivity and Integration solutions as well as leading interaction with the wider ecosystem of Business Partners
Within their area of specialization in connectivity, key activities for the Technical Specialist in this role will include:
• Customer Engagements –Provides leadership and subject matter expertise to the customers in West Africa on connectivity opportunities. Successfully conducts Proofs-of-Concepts, Proofs-of-Technology, Demos, Design/Discovery Workshops, etc. that drive WebSphere connectivity revenues.
• Technical Sales Accelerators – Delivery of WebSphere Technical Sales Accelerators such as Proofs-of-Technology (PoTs), Workshops, and Demos.
• Business Partner Engagement –Develops innovative WebSphere enablement Programs for the WebSphere BP community that highlights important new product features, capabilities, and deployment patterns. Support BP in a way to make them independent from a sales stand point
• Collaborate with the wider IBM team in Middle East Africa and World Wide for enablement and customer engagements
• Deep hand on Knowledge of Websphere Application Server Configuration and Administration is required
Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and IBM Business Partners. They understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions.
High School Diploma/GED
At least 3 years experience in Websphere Application Server
At least 3 years experience in Business Process Management skills
At least 5 years experience in Client technical Presentation and Demonstrations
At least 4 years experience in Websphere Application Server
At least 4 years experience in Business Process Management skills
At least 6 years experience in Client technical Presentation and Demonstrations
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.