Construction Business Development Manager At JAGAL Group
Jagal Limited is open to forming strategic partnerships where we and our partners can have mutually advantageous synergies. Jagal offers tremendous experience of doing business in Nigeria and has real substance in all its operating activities. Currently, we have numerous successful partnerships and joint ventures where we contribute equity, assets and genuine collaboration towards a unified vision.
We welcome open discussions from interested investors who are looking to do business in Nigeria. We are equally open to discussions with existing players and stakeholders who believe there are significant opportunities either on a project-by-project basis or in a form of long-term partnership
Construction Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but rewarding environment?
Would you like to become part of a diverse multicultural conglomerate where you can develop your skills and gain development?
About the Role:
You will be responsible for developing the company’s market position by assisting with strategic goals, identifying business opportunities, networking, cold calling and not limited to assisting with marketing strategies. You will develop approach and pitches to potential clients, assist with negotiating and closing business deals, as well as retaining existing key accounts.
Key responsibilities Include:
Market research, business development planning, new business development, client retention;
- Actively and visibly promote the company, The Jagal Group and other Jagal Group Companies.
- Increase company turnover.
- Manage Business Development effectively across the Company.
- Maintain a Professional Relationship with Clients.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the company capabilities and capacity.
- Promote Discipline, Professional conduct and respect across the Company.
- Maintain high standards in documentation submitted to Clients.
- Maintain a professional relationship with company departments and functions.
- Set a professional example to all Company staff.
- Identify and seek support from the Managing Director where this is required to achieve Business Development success.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to Degree Level
- At least 7+ years’ experience in a similar role and the Construction sector
- Proven Sales ability against KPI’s
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the local Nigerian markets
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint