Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Contact Centre Supervisor
Reporting To: Head Customer Care
- Responsible for managing day-day operations of the contact centre and its agents in line with standard best practices.
- Meet monthly key Contact Centre performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and other performance metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate agent daily performance, including calls, emails, LifeChat and all social media interactions, after- work monitoring, review productivity and attendance reports as well as coach staff members to improve performance.
- Ensure that the Contact Centre Operations are in line with best practice by ensuring that agents maintains set standards, documenting breaches and providing feedback to management.
- Ensure that customers’ questions are answered properly; complaints are resolved quickly as well as handling challenging/Irate customers as refereed by the contact centre team.
- Report all infractions, breaches, challenges and operational gaps that negatively impact service delivery
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, and other functional units in a bid to drive operational efficiency.
- Stay abreast and informed of all new service offerings, schemes and campaigns and ensure that contact centre agents are properly trained to handle question that may arise from these initiatives.
- Support and promote all company and departmental sales, service and quality initiatives.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
- Ensure visibility to agents by walking around periodically to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist struggling agents.
- Plan and manage a range of non-phone activities for Contact Centre Agents, including workshops, contact centre cross-training to cover all aspect of soft interactions (Email, Social Media, LiveChat, etc)
- Performance Management and Evaluations: A detailed review of contact center performance expectations and goals, including all KPIs and metrics (productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, attendance/punctuality, schedule adherence etc.) upon which agent performance evaluations will be based.
- Provide periodic report of the Contact Centre activities to Management
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4-5 years relevant work experience supervising a Contact Centre
- Good Reporting Skills
- Good Call handling Skills
- Ability to communicate professionally via other platforms (Email, LifeChat & Social Media)
- Good working knowledge of several customer interaction platforms.
- Hands on experience with several Telephony applications (Avaya, Digium, Switchbox, etc)
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office Suite.
- Good Leadership and mentorship skills
- Ability to coordinate diverse teams
- Ability to relate professionally with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Basic understanding of at least 2 local dialects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company career website on careers.ikejaelectric.com to apply
Deadline: 30 November, 2017