Content Sales Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
IROKO Partners is the world’s largest online distributor of African entertainment. Launched in 2010, the company has closed on four Series of VC funding totalling $21Mn.
Across all of our channels, we have reached over 6Mn unique viewers in 178 countries around the world.
– iROKO Partners operates www.irokotv.com (Nollywood movies) and www.iroking.com (Nigerian music)
– IROKO Partners is the largest licensee of Nollywood movies with over 5,000 movie titles in our library
– The company has been featured in international media outlets from FT, CNN, BBC, The Sunday Times, CNBC Africa, Reuters, Fast Company, New York Times, Techcrunch, Wall Street Journal, Le Monde, Pando Daily and many many more.
Content Sales Manager
iROKO is seeking an experienced, highly target driven Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing licensing deals with 3rd party distribution channels (TV & Airlines).
- Licensing/Syndicating content (movie & music) to 3rd party platforms. i.e TV channels, Airlines & Mobile providers.
- Develop new sales process to help meet defined revenue targets.
- Communicate strategies and results to senior management.
- Grow and Maintain current revenue partnership accounts.
- Liaising with content team to support the acquisition process.
- Explore ways of improving existing distribution channels, and increasing profitability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A University Degree (Essential)
- MBA (Desirable)
- Minimum 4 years sales experience
- Experienced at managing client accounts
- Delivered revenue targets
- Good understanding of Nollywood industry
- Can manage entire sales process.