Crowdfolx Logistics are the leading integrated logistics service provider in Nigeria, with rapid development.
Providing proper accounts for the company’s operations has been a serious problem for some time now, so much that the company cannot properly ascertain how much came in during a particular period of time, the total amount spent and how much was made as profit. This is a serious situation which requires urgent solution.
Therefore, to resolve this situation, the services of an experienced / qualified candidate is needed to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The incumbent will be responsible for the accounting, taxation, cost control and budgeting activities of the company.
- Ensure accuracy and viability of accounting records
- Credit Control
- Reconcile Accounts
- Reviews weekly financial reports and brings any significant issues to the attention of the Management.
- Ensure financial guidelines and procedures are followed.
- Prepare management report and financial statement.
- Prepare cash flow projections
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in Nigeria.
- Result oriented
- Proficient in Accounting Package and MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point etc.)
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with a team.
- Must have strong investigative skills and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st December, 2015.