Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation.
We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Culminate Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of HR & Administration
- Human Resources -To develop and build sustainable organizational capabilities by successfully implementing HR programs and initiatives that supports the Company Human Capital Strategy in accordance with current Nigeria Labour Law and HR best practice.
- Administration – Responsible for organizing the administrative services that allow for efficient operation, such as reception, travel arrangements, information and data processing,
- Strategic HR Management:
- Liaise with business unit managers to understand business strategy and workforce requirements and develop HR / people plans accordingly
- Provide internal HR consulting services in organizational development & talent development to Business unit managers and staff & drive organization change by assessing culture, climate and motivation, and communicating these.
- Implement all HR activities for the company and act as a point person for local business unit managers for all HR related projects, queries etc.
- Implement the talent and organizational development programs as required,
- Apply business-driven selection / screening criteria to assist in selecting a qualified, diverse candidate pool as per talent pool requirements
- Implement recruitment process e.g. scheduling, job posting, candidate screening, background checks, Interviewing
- Provide new hire orientation/on boarding
- Provide support to managers with employees terminated for poor performance, voluntary and involuntary separations
- Employee Relations & Talent Management:
- Work closely with senior and Business unit managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Company
- Identify areas for policy improvement and exceptions and liaise with CEO and business unit managers (where appropriate) for design and process guidance; document and maintain local HR policy library
- Ensure implementation / compliance with HR governance model
- mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, parking, procurement, supply and disposal.
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Manage and maintain HR scorecard within agreed targets for business units
- Conduct all HR Administration related to talent and organizational development processes
- Monthly payroll checking and approval; Overall responsibility for the HR Department budget;
- Represent HR and participate in various internal groups and committees (when required) across the organization and industry
- Provide Leadership to the HR department
- Learning and Development:
- In consultation with the Business Unit Managers, complete skills / capability development plans and deploy training and development initiatives as required
- Maintain a pipeline of talent for each identified critical position
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Define and maintain a competitive merit based compensation and benefits to supports the company’s strategy
- Carry out surveys to ensure that EPay Plus Limited maintains its compensation position vis a vis the market
- Recommend Incentive bonus payouts in line with performance over the year and implement the payouts
Summary of administrative duties:
- Facilities Management
- Support the office function effectively on a day-to-day basis, and provide a safe, efficient and comfortable working environment for staff.
- Responsible for the management of the office premises including co-ordinating building maintenance and operational activities
- Provide general administrative and support services including catering, security, mail management, cleaning, health and safety and environmental regulations.
- Repairs and maintenance of all machines/hardware.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of procurement operations in order to obtain the best possible business results. In this capacity, the post holder will apply procurement best practices to sourcing and supply activities; establish and improve partnerships with key suppliers/vendors and ensure all procurement transactions comply with the organisations rules and regulations
- Manage a designated group of products and vendors/suppliers to ensure a secure and sustainable supply chain is developed and maximum value is achieved for the organisation
- Manage the consumables required for production
- Supervisory Responsibility:
- Supervise and manage multi-disciplinary teams of staff including HR, reception, maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for objective setting and follow up, performance evaluations, coaching & feedback, developmental plans, hiring, terminations.
- Educational Requirement:
- Bachelors Degree in Arts/Social Sciences
- Masters in HR Management an added advantage
- Some related experience in all HR component areas e.g. talent development, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition etc.
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour laws
- Proven track record of delivering HR Strategy.
- CIPM/CIPD/SHRM Membership an added advantage
- 10-15 years of HR Generalist experience with exposure to Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Change Management, Recruitment and Selection
- This position requires the ability to listen and understand all the different perspectives and points of view in a situation or problem, such as:
- Building organizational capabilities
- Selection and Termination issues
- Employee relations issues
- Code of business conduct
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd January, 2017.