Current Opening at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI)
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – Our client is an engineering consulting practice with a well-established education and training function, currently with specialization in Automation, Instrumentation and Process Control.
The firm has recently established a strategic alliance with a US based company, The International Human Resources Development Corporation (IHRDC), to deliver a wide range of world-class blended learning programmes for technicians in the oil/gas industry.
It has also been accredited by the City & Guilds Institute of London, both as learning and examination centres for electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, and HUAC training.
Head – Learning & Professional Programmes
Summary of Job Function
The successful candidate will source for participants from corporate organizations as well as individuals, provide effective management for the programmes and manage relationships with our various partners. He/She will also initiate and manage the sponsorship of participants from corporates, companies in the Oil & Gas industry, Employment Generation Agencies, State Governments, as well as private Development Foundations.
- Co-ordinate the marketing team to source participants for City & Guilds, IHRDC, & OPITO and other professional certification programmes
- Manage the delivery logistics of all certification programmes
- Source for facilitators for the certification and professional programmes
- Liaise with corporate bodies and manage relationships
- Facilitate training programmes
- Developing and managing additional business partnerships and strategic alliances
- Liaise with potential customers regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Liaise with Governments and other regulatory agencies overseeing professional training programmes
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Engineering or other related fields
- Not less than 8 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience of training and development in the Oil & Gas and other industries will be an added advantage.
- Oil & Gas consulting background will be useful.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject