Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
Customer Relationship Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The CRM’s role is to work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Deliver all information to and from customer using ICT
- Creation of e-channel for sales
- Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Engage the customer in one-on-one interaction
- Maintain long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers
- Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments within the company such as marketing staff and operation
- Identify and close opportunities for improvement and growth of the product.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong CRM experience (5 years+)
- Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- Understands customer management process.
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management.
- Required Age: 27 – 36 Years.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a background in ICT
- Must have worked in this position
- Must be open minded
- Must be highly innovative
- Must have interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience with physical customer facing
- Must have customer relationship experience either in the FMCG industry or in the financial industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Agrosciences Limited career website on saroafrica.com.ng to apply
Deadline: 3 January, 2018