Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the world’s leading multinational chemical company to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer & Procurement
Job reference n°: 1000
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Supply chain
- The incumbent will be expected to take full responsibility for all back office processes for export and local orders for the business unit.
- Following up on payments; Proactive Credit Management (including working in SAP, creating new client accounts, monitoring overdue accounts, resolving account queries and payment allocations.
- Reporting and Planning (completing export registers as per SARS requirements, planning, weekly and monthly status reports and updates and APO
- Non Conformance Management; and Inventory Management, demand and supply balance, aging stock monitoring, bonded warehouse arrangements, sub-contractor management, ensuring process compliance, invoice management.
- Support to local and global sales team with regards to company’s processes and procedures to facilitate growth for this complex environment.
- Customer management (including Data Base), knowledge capturing and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
- Handling client enquiries, checking stock availability, compiling quotes, processing orders on SAP, create delivery note and invoice.
- Coordinate transport, tracking, completing required documentation, clearing of stock, dealing with inspection agency, managing reports and registers.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in the customer service, sales administration or internal sales field would be required.
- Excellent SAP knowledge with a high level of computer literacy (MS Office, Lotus Notes)
- Customer focus and high level of commitment
- Team player with a high level of administrative skills.
- Prior experience in chemical Industry is an added advantage
- Candidates must have a proven track record of organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply