House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
Customer Service Associate
- We are looking for an amiable person to manage customer requests and enquiries.
- To work in tandem with Organizational policies and core values in achieving set effective service goals.
- To Handle customer complaints, respond to internal and external enquiries and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives via emails, phone calls and face-to-face.
- To Provide customers with product knowledge and manage customer order entries.
- To Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction by building sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Effectively communicate with the staff and management and meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Preferred candidate should be resident around the Lekki environs.
- Good communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Crisis management.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to take the extra mile to engage and satisfy customers.
- Graduate degree from a reputable Academic Institution.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience as a customer service personnel.
- A proven track record of positive reviews from customers on excellent service delivery.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Customer Service Associate” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.