Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Deals directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- Ensures prompt response to all customer inquiries.
- Handles and resolves customers’ complaints in a timely manner.
- Assesses guards’ uniforms/appearance during visits and issues reports.
- Carries out regular Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Keeps records of customers’ interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken.
- Maintains a comprehensive customer data base.
- Ensures that all required customer meetings are scheduled, attended and documented.
- Analyses and documents loss of clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2017.