We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. The role of our staff is to set the organisation’s strategic direction, ensuring delivery and upholding values that drives the organisation towards it set goals. We currently seek to recruit into our workforce a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic individual that can align his/her goals with that of the organisation.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and
- verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
- Make outbound calls to business customers.
- BSc/HND in any social science related courses
- Must have completed the mandatory 1year National Service (NYSC)
- Must possess a minimum of 2years working experience
Interested candidates must;
Have good communication skills
Possess excellent listening skills
Be a good time manager
Be able to take initiative and be proactive
Have good knowledge of Computer applications (Microsoft Office)
Possess excellent note taking skills
Be friendly and willing to proffer solutions