Our client, a major player in the Insurance industry is currently looking to hire an innovative and focused-driven individual to fill the role of a Customer Service Officer resident in Enugu South Eastern part of Nigeria.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and
- verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
- Make outbound calls to business customers.
- BSc/HND in any social science related courses
- Must be residing in Enugu (Interest candidates living outside Enugu need not apply)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1year National Service (NYSC)
- Must possess a minimum of 2years working experience (One year experience in a Customer Service position in a Financial/Insurance Sector is an added advantage)
Interested candidates must;
Have good communication skills
Possess excellent listening skills
Be a good time manager
Ba able to take initiative and be proactive
Have good knowledge of Computer applications (Microsoft Office)
Possess excellent note taking skills
Be friendly and wiling to proffer solutions