Sunrise Multimedia & Training Centre is your one-stop learning center for all your computer training needs. We have courses that will help you learn everything from Microsoft Word to Computer Engineering and all from the comfort of our well modern equipped training classes.
Sunrise Multimedia & Training Centre is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customers Care Representative
- To interact with a company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services
- To deal with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- To help assist you in opening an account or help you to resolve a problem if you cannot access your account or if your order never arrived.
- To also help generate sales leads, for instance, after addressing a customer’s inquiry, the representative may attempt to sell them some new products upgrades.
- Will also involve answering telephone calls and making the appropriate transfers, for example, when a customer makes an inquiry about Internet broadband, the representative can transfer the call to a technical service representative.
- To help processing new client accounts, maintaining customer accounts, implementing changes to existing accounts, and filing documents and other paperwork.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
- To gather their information via a telephone call.
- To handle all complaints from customers in accordance with the company’s guidelines and policies.
- To send customers their replacement products or reverse erroneous fees.
- The customer service representative must make sure first that the complaints made are valid and must do whatever they can, within the bounds of their authority, to make sure the customer is satisfied when he hangs up the phone.
- Some representatives may provide product or service information to assist customers in making a decision about a product to buy.
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development, plus masters degree in management/Social Science is essential
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience with 3 years leadership experience in human Resource functions in a large conglomerate
- Ability to negotiate, manage resources, train staff in administrative standard operating procedures
- Good communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Good management, supervisory and coordination skills.
- Good knowledge of computer application.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing and other presentation software required.
- Strong project management, prioritization and planning skills
- Fluency in English required
- Good judgment, initiative and analytical skills.
- Integrity, honesty and high sense of responsibility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st January, 2016.