DealDey Graduate Affiliate Marketing Executive Recruitment
Our company philosophy is simple: We help great businesses be found by consumers who are looking for a great deal. Our members and featured businesses are treated with utmost care and respect. Our primary motive is to keep both our customers and merchants happy and coming back every day. Our mantra for DealDey is a few lines from Ben Okri’s “Lines in Potentis”
- Tell everyone the idea is to function together
- As good musicians would
- In undefined future orchestras.
- Let the energy of commerce flow,
- Let the vision of art heal.
- Technology, provide the tools.
Affiliate Marketing Executive
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The role holder’s primary responsibility is to drive DealDey’s online marketing campaigns through the Affiliate Marketing Channel. The role holder will be responsible for overseeing Affiliate programs and direct partnerships with the business while constantly ensuring maximum engagement with Affiliates.
• Design effective lead generation programs and processes to acquire customers at targeted CPA levels
• Manage affiliate partners and negotiate pricing
• Evaluate campaign performance and work on strategic level with partners to capitalize on growth opportunities
• Manage e-mail campaign strategies, content, list creation, operations, vendor relations, and evaluate alternative media channels
• Conduct appropriate market research to identify opportunities for growth and efficiencies in online marketing campaigns
• Work with Creative Services to improve on all lead generation marketing materials such as email ads, banner ads, landing pages, etc.
• Manage campaigns on a day-to-day basis, including campaign analyses, reporting of metrics, advertising compliance, analysis to evaluate existing campaign performance and perform comprehensive reviews
• Conduct strategic planning for affiliate channel and manage the plan
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• This position requires a graduate with University Degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 1 year of working experience in Online Marketing or a similar position.
• Online marketing experience with focus on search, email, banner, and affiliate marketing
• Highly creative thinker with a proven record of conceiving, developing and managing on-line marketing programs
• Ambitious, enthusiastic, strong work ethic & sound business judgment
• Excellent negotiation & vendor management skills
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines
• Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent organizational abilities with strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
The following skills are essential:
• Analytical ability
• Creative imagination and problem solving
Method of Application:
Interested candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their CV as an email attachment with the subject “AFFILIATE MARKETING EXECUTIVE – DD/MAR/AME/0714” to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Validity: 8th August, 2014