Dealdey Ltd Needs An IT Admin Support – Deadline: Sept 30
Our company philosophy is simple: We help great businesses be found by consumers who are looking for a great deal. Our members and featured businesses are treated with utmost care and respect. Our primary motive is to keep both our customers and merchants happy and coming back every day. Our mantra for DealDey is a few lines from Ben Okri’s “Lines in Potentis”
- Tell everyone the idea is to function together
- As good musicians would
- In undefined future orchestras.
- Let the energy of commerce flow,
- Let the vision of art heal.
- Technology, provide the tools.
IT Admin Support
· Location: Lagos
· Purpose Statement:
This role is responsible for maintaining and administering the network hardware, core operating systems and applications.
· Key Accountabilities:
- Ensure proper operation of the network server and the network operating system
- Perform periodic backup
- Implement naming convention and assign IP addresses
- Monitor network resource allocation.
- Manage network security/firewall policy
- Monitor network performance, tune network to improve performance
- Install, configure, administer and support application software such as mail software, anti-virus software and exchange software.
- LAN administrator
- Configure and monitor network hardware e.g. (hubs, routers, bridges and switches)
- Draw up comprehensive user help documentation, develop innovative help desk procedures.
- Maintain an efficient call centre by ensuring all the phone lines are functional
- Perform conclusive test on repair and obtain sign-off from complainer i.e. employees
- Keeps inventory of computer hardware and monitors usage
- Adheres to quality standards, deadlines and budget
- Analyse current usage and decide if additional equipment is required, prepare cost estimate, pass on to unit head for approval
· Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
This position requires a candidate with at least 2years experience in a similar position. Candidate must possess Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Cisco CCENT and relevant IT Certification(s). Knowledge of networking, server & telecommunication, designing, implement and support the computer infrastructure. Knowledge and ability to resolve technical troubleshooting. Demonstrated orientation towards providing support service. Ability to influence change by presenting clear and convincing reasoning through decisive and analytical problem resolution. Project management skills Knowledge of infrastructure administration
The following skills are essential:
- Analytical ability
- Creative imagination and problem solving
- Must be Computer Literate
· Method of Application:
Interested candidates whose experience and competencies match the job profile should send their CV as an email attachment with the subject “IT Admin Support- DD/IT/ITAS/0714” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Validity: 30th September, 2014
Check for more vacancies at Dealdey