DelarueTV and Radio Station Nigeria is an entertainment center in Africa where you get the best in entertainment, news, gist,gossips, sports, events and most surprisingly, where radio goes live on TV.
delaruelive is a Twenty-First Century media platform which owns and operate online television platform, online radio, paid video content, online video and music library. The company’s massive global media portfolio includes entertainment, sports, news,talk shows, interviews and much more.
We run a 24/7 top notch television and radio programming. Our website and mobile app give you unlimited access to all programs we broadcast and not only that, you can as well have access to our exclusive video content either as pay view of free.
Delarue Media seeks to hire an experienced Camera Person to take full responsibility for creating quality content for all recordings. Also doubling as the video editor for recorded materials.
- Ensure material is recorded or transmitted to the highest production standards in terms of shot selection, high video quality and excellent audio.
- Ensure best quality material is used on media platforms
- Ensure videos are cut and edited to the highest standards
- Edit voice over videos, packages and programmes
- Proficiency in using Final Cut Pro editing software
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to match pictures and video scripts to ensure strong story-telling and viewer understanding
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience editing in camera production
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to know the lighting advantage per scene sets
- Excellent Interpersonal Relations
- Time Management Skills
- Attention to detail
- Creativity in the use of cameras
Presenters / Producers
Delarue media seeks to hire a presenter with an abundance of energy, a clear, strong speaking voice, a fun and engaging personality.
- The Presenter will be required to report for multi-platform outlets, including TV, online, social media and radio.
- You will be adept at planning and producing video and TV packages, desk top editing, producing graphics, and arranging for guests to appear on our output.
- Proven editorial judgement and the ability to make decisions under tight deadlines Well-developed organisational skills and the ability to maintain a high standard of performance whilst under pressure.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Gather and verifies factual information regarding story through interview, observation, and research.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a media presenter.
- A clear, strong and attractive voice and presentation style.
- High level spoken and written English is essential, and fluency in a Nigerian language is preferable.
- To plan, structure, write and produce content for use on TV, Digital and Radio and to develop treatments of the highest quality and with journalism at the heart.
- Ability to conduct interviews with guests from a variety of backgrounds..
- Be familiar with, and have an understanding of, Nigerian libel and Defamation Law.
- Be fully aware of all broadcasting codes and laws pertaining to your role.
- Have a mature, dynamic, extrovert and attractive personality which listeners will love.
- Be capable of intelligent and knowledgeable on-air conversations regarding all things Nigerian.
- Applicants should send a 5-minute demo tape as an attachment to CV.
Social Media Manager
Delarue Media is looking for a talented social media savvy marketing personnel to take full responsibility of our marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation. The role is responsible to lead the creation, execution and planning of all social channel content including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. You should be able to sell social media content to brands and social media interests.
- Develops social campaign materials and content for aligning with social briefs on a monthly basis.
- Publishes content across various social platforms including paid activity (ad buying, targeting & segmentation).
- Selects the proper imagery for day-to-day content and larger initiatives.
- Interacts with consumers in real time on various online platforms (e.g., Instagram Twitter, Facebook, etc.) based on a specific strategy and brand-voice guidelines.
- Monitors and maintains conversation in social media platforms and brand voice online in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists in identifying and also content promotion with social influencers
- Supports launches of new social media channels.
- Tracks competitive activity and best practices.
- Remains current with social trends and opportunities for testing.
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline). Strong digital background; working knowledge of Display, and Affiliate marketing will be an advantage.
- Proven work experience in content marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office and social media tools
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Arts, Business management, engineering, journalism or relevant field
- Experience using listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights, Brandwatch and Google Analytics
- Have a firm understanding of changing technology, including software and tools
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Experience in web design programs including WordPress
Delaruelive Media is looking for a web executive who will drive digital marketing and analytics of across a number of our products and services and handle media upload, web development projects in the firm.
- Responsible for strategy and execution for internal and external digital and social media management
- Content marketing drive content marketing initiatives ideas, growth and execution
- Growth Hacking drive usage and adoption of products in specified online communities and channels
- Analytics continuously improve our offerings by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Uploading video contents on social media platforms
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Growth hacker and knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with web standards
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred
Delaruelive Media is looking for a Graphics Designer who will design creatives with high visual impact. He/She will work on a variety of creatives for social media, newsletters, website, print and assist with social media community management.
- Creative Production – Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads and campaign banners.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events
- Social Media Management – Post content on social media and manage all communities by responding to comments and messages.
Job / Skill Requirements:
- Creative and collaborative by nature and proven mastery of typography, color and composition.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in Coreldraw, Adobe creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign).
- An understanding of the requirements for creating designs for marketing, online & printing needs.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts.
- Ability to use social media platforms for business
Diverse portfolio illustrating design solutions across print and online platforms
Business Development Executive
Delaruelive Media is looking for a business development executive in charge of partnerships and sponsorship for the media house.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and services to prospective clients.
- Attending meetings and maintaining a good relationship with existing clients.
- Proposing and devising strategies for new business.
- Exploring the market in search of new business opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Relationship Management/Customer Retention:
Work Experience / Qualification
- University Degree in any Social Science or Business related course, with minimum of second class
- Client management skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable performing demonstrations
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Proficient user of various MS packages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below