Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer who shall be responsible to the Rector for the day to day Administration of the Polytechnic.
- Applicants for the Post of Polytechnic Registrar must have, in the past, exhibited high degree of competence and must be of impeccable character.
- He/she must be trustworthy, have adequate leadership skills, ample experience, integrity, and dependability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a good Honours degree from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least seventeen (17) years cognate experience or Masters degree from a recognized institution of higher learning plus at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience, or Doctorate degree (Ph.D) plus at least twelve (12) years cognate experience preferably in Institutions of Higher learning.
- Possession of working knowledge in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) would be an added advantage. The candidate should not be more than fifty- five (55) years old at the point of appointment. Also candidates that have put in thirty-one (31) years and above in service need not apply.
Conditions of Service
- The successful candidate shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years only (single tenure) on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
- The remuneration is as applicable to the post of a Registrar of Polytechnics in Delta State.
- Candidates who do not have the required five (5) years for a full term before retirement need not apply.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty-five (25) copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae (CV) which will include the following information:
- Full name (Surname first)
- Date and place of birth
- Institutions attended and qualifications obtained with dates
- Details of Previous and Present Appointments
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Marital status
- Number of Children (Date of Birth)
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact and Current Address
- Names and Addresses or three (3) Referees
Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their referee’s report under confidential cover by courier service directly to the Rector as stated in the address below:
Delta State Polytechnic,
Application Deadline 9th May, 2018.
- Applications should be submitted by Courier Services under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked “Post of Registrar”.
- Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged, please.