Design Engineer and Project Manager Jobs At Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar and Mor provide semi-last mile services to improve nearly every aspect of your mechanical and electrical installations. We Design, Procure, install and maintain Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, water treatment, Fireﬁghting and water supply systems as well as power supply, electrical network and communication systems to meet industrial, commercial or residential requirements. We also provide quality general plumbing services.
Job Title: Design Engineer
Job Description:· Create Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering design; proficiency in equipment selection, load calculation, capacity sizing etc· Create drawing specification on each service such as HVAC , Lighting Systems, Firefighting and RAID, General Plumbing, Water supply etc based on client requirement and industry standard· Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design· Select appropriate equipment for each service· Resolve design problems· Review and analyze specifications· Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
Qualification:· B.Tech / BE / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in design engineering in one or all of the following areas; HVAC, Lighting, Fire Fighting and RAID, General Plumbing, Power Supply (Low & High Voltage)· Must be willing to relocate
Skills:· Must be a team player· Must be creative and innovative· Ability to work with minimum supervision· Excellent attention to details· Must possess organizational and analytical skills· Must possess good communication skills.
Click Here to Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:· Supervise and co-ordinate all activities on Mar&Mor projects/sites and ensuring that tasks on the various sites are performed to the fullest efficiency
· Prepare bids and proposals for the prospective clients to expand business operations · Identify resources needed to execute a project and assign individual responsibilities to all “on site” workers· Manage the day to day operational aspects of the various projects and reporting to the Managing Partner
· Review deliverables prepared by the team of “on site workers” and report to the Managing Partner
· Ensure that industry standards are followed in the execution of Mar&Mor projects · Carry out engagement reviews and quality assurance (in Conjunction with the Managing Partner)
· Minimise our exposure and risks on a project
· Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately· Track and report working hours of individuals working on projects and report expenses on a weekly basis
· Work on project accounting in conjunction with the accounts department· Manage project budget in conjunction with the Managing Partner· Follow up with clients when necessary on unpaid invoices· Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables for projects
· Analyse project profitability, bill rates and utilization.
Qualification:· Degree or HND (or its equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable higher institution of learning
· Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience working on Electrical and Mechanical installation projects such as HVAC, Fire fighting and RAID Systems, General Plumbing, water treatment and supply, communication and low voltage installation and power supply
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be an added advantage· Must be willing to relocate· Being a registered member of COREN will be an added advantage
Skills:· Must possess excellent leadership skills· Must possess organizational and analytical skills· Must possess the ability to motivate people· Must be a team player
· Must possess good communication skills.