professional to strengthen its Sales and Marketing team to ensure continued quality service in Nigeria.
- ~ Manages relationship with Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI) and Multinational Customers (MNC) as customer point of contact in the country. Wins, retains and develops Strategic Customers.
- ~ Seeks and prospects for Strategic Customer targets to win new customers
- ~ Ensures that Key Account activities are aligned with global/regional sector strategy
- ~ Delivers the regional and/or country customer budget by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking
- ~ Works on regional customer initiatives and for implementing global business plan contents
- ~ Plans and manages accounts
- ~ Coordinates with CRMs on account planning, customer enquiries, business reviews, etc.
- ~ Updates CRMs and executive sponsors at regular intervals, ensuring they have an awareness of business critical issues
- ~ Consults CRMs and Sector Heads on potential solutions and best practice
University Degree or HND.in any discipline, with not less than 5 years in the relevant field.
Skills & Knowledge
- Must have excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills and be able to remain focused, organized and professional.
- Ability to negotiate
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to [email protected] within one week of this publication.