Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional candidates and international clients who are interested in living and working in the biggest economy in Africa – Nigeria.
Good clients and excellent candidates go hand in hand and the mix of the two is absolutely essential for success, it is all about people.
At Universal Careers we are a small team of industry specialists, who are servicing our clients with bespoke HR solutions. No two clients are the same, so our approach to each Client is unique. We have a large network of consultants all-over the world with whom we build teams depending on the client and the specific task at hand.
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital marketing manager will work with the Commercial manager to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Managing the entire online marketing budget for company across multiple channels & device and ensure that ROI and targets are being met.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Execute and optimize all Search advertising activities including keyword research, campaign creation, writing ad copies, and optimizing the campaigns based on KPIs.
- Execute and optimize all display advertising activities including re-targeting, dynamic campaigns across GDN, Facebook and other partners.
- Execute and optimize Mobile App campaigns including new user acquisition and re engagement.
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually.
- Responsible for budget allocation across channels based on performance & Keeping track of spend and budgets.
- Coordinate with designers and come up with banners and update creative constantly for better CTR.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post Campaign Analysis reports.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage weekly & monthly reporting on the performance of all search, display & App campaigns to the Commercial manager.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Digital Marketing from a reputed organization; with good knowledge in managing PPC campaigns, Google AdWords & Facebook advertising, and third party tools such as double click bid management.
- Bachelor’s /B.B.A Degree from any reputed University
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Universal Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply